Thursday, February 2, 2017

Skin Care











Hello beautiful people! I hope that this post finds you well! Today I am talking about skincare. With air quality lately, constantly applying makeup and other harsh elements...our skin needs to be taken care of. I love finding new products especially when they are more natural and organic. These serums from Asterwood Naturals are amazing. They are free from alcohol, oils, fragrances, parabens and are never tested on animals! I have been using them for the past week and can already see and feel such a major difference in the way my skin looks and feels. At night I will cleanse my face, put on toner and then rub a few drops of the serum onto my face. Immediately it feels so soft and smooth! While helping with skins elasticity, fine lines, wrinkles and skin tone...they deeply moisturize to hydrate your skin. Which is a necessity especially in winter months. Us girls especially need to take good care of our skin so that it can age gracefully. Asterwood Naturals is a Utah based company and I love supporting small business. And their serums are some of the best ones that I have tried! To all my ladies, you need to try them! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment