Thursday, February 16, 2017

Peplum Love
















Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well and excited for the weekend to get here! Aren't you just loving all of these bright colors in my posts lately? Haha winter brings such blues so I needed to get some color in my life! Especially with this sunny weather we have been having lately. Im starting to transition from my winter wardrobe to spring and I am loving all the styles for the coming warmer weather. If you know me then you know I am obsessed with peplum tops, ruffles and bell sleeves. The look of all three of those are classic and I love the way they fit your curves to create even more dimension to your outfit. When I saw this top I just knew that I needed to have it in my closet. Im obsessed! Not only is it a pretty piece it will also transition perfectly throughout all the seasons. I love finding pieces like that because I get way too attached to my clothing so just wearing them a certain time out of the year saddens me haha. This top became an immediate favorite when I got it and I know I will be wearing it over and over again! Its that amazing! Especially since it has the peplum bottom and the bell sleeves. Seriously I die. And the dainty details in the stitching, I cant get enough. Unfortunately Camp Moxie is all sold out of this top, so I have linked a few others similar! Thanks for following. I love you all!

Top here & here
Jeans similar
Booties similar

No comments:

Post a Comment