Tuesday, November 22, 2016

All That Leather















Hello loves! I hope that your Tuesday has been amazing so far! Todays post is all about this look that I had put together as a Thanksgiving day outfit. Lately I have been drawn to different shades of orange this season and I love how it compliments my hair. Lately I seem to go for clothing that will go best with my hair! (insert laughing/crying emoji haha) My hair is my favorite accessory so its what I play off of for outfit ideas! This leather skirt is one of my favorites. I have had it for over a year now but it has constantly stayed in style. I love to dress it up like this outfit or dress it down with a pair of boots or converse. Something about leather that looks classy, grungy and chic and completes an outfit. Whether its a piece of clothing, shoes or a bag. And speaking of bag, this bag from 88 Handbags is a beauty! Since I have gotten it I have switched out my other purse and am always getting compliments on this gorgeous bag! And even though I love real leather I love how 88 are vegan bags, so they are perfect for all of us animal loving ladies! They have so many cute options and are the perfect price range. And just for my amazing followers you can get 10% off your order with the code "ShelbyAA" Black Friday is coming up, you know what to do! Thanks for following. I love you all!

Top similar
Skirt similar
Heels similar


No comments:

Post a Comment