Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lovers Gonna Love












Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you being spoiled and loved! Can you believe its already Valentines Day? It feels like this year is starting to fly by so fast. I love the day of love because I love love but at the same time I hate it because why have just one day dedicated to loving and spoiling your loved one? But anyways haha I have been channeling my inner 70's lately and catch my self wearing anything with bell bottoms or sleeves. You have seen this shirt before on my blog from last year but instead of pairing it with a skirt I wanted to pair it with some jeans. And can we take a minute to look at this gorgeous wall! Seriously the red was perfect for this Valentines outfit. And see that cute heart that I am holding? Would you believe it if I told you its an envelope from the dollar section at Target? Impulse buy definitely but I figured I could pull it off as a clutch and I think it does the job perfectly! But whatever you are doing today with that special someone, I hope its filled with love and fun! I already have what I want (Derek) and cant wait to spend the day with him! Even if it is just hanging out at the house in pajamas and watching a movie. Actually that sounds amazing and might be exactly what we do haha. But with the spirt of Valentines I want to say that I love you all! Thank you for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment