Monday, April 17, 2017

Retro floral












Hello loves! Its the beginning of a new week and Im ready to get some things accomplished. And I am just praying that this nice weather continues! Because as much as I love the rain, I just want some sunshine. haha. The other day was so warm that I put on this swimsuit and wore it for most of the day, with sweats might I add haha. The pool doesn't open for a couple more weeks but I am so ready to be living in my swimsuits! And this swimsuit has to be one of my all time favorite suits that I have ever worn. I love bikinis but love to find a good one piece. The floral print and the lace up back are my favorite details and I can't wait to wear it with some jean shorts and converse. Because I mean really, who doesn't like to live in their swimsuits during the summer? Especially when they are this cute? Heck I'll probably throw on some shorts or jeans and a cardigan and wear it for a night on the town. Because summer nights are the best for layering just a little bit. I told myself this year that I am going to start bringing swimwear to the blog. A little nerve racking but I can't wait to show you that you don't have to be a size two. That you can have a booty and thick thighs. That you don't have to have abs to look good in a swimsuit. We are all beautiful and I can't wait to see everyone else rocking their favorite suits! If you are dying over this suit like I was, head to my instagram to get a special discount code just for my followers! Love you all xoxo

1 comment: