Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Milan is Calling











Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! Its only Wednesday and I have never been so ready for the weekend. Its been one long week and this girl needs some rest! Also is anyone else wanting summer as much as me? Everyday I go outside and wonder why I live in Utah. The cold and I do not mix and even though the snow is pretty, I'm totally over it. And on top of that I need a vacation so this top is fitting! I have always wanted to go travel around Europe and Milan is definitely calling my name. Derek is half Italian and we literally eat some type of pasta every single day so I am dying to taste authentic Italian cuisine. But anyways enough of me rambling haha. I love this top and decided to give it a more casual/dressed up look. A cute belt and boots always pull together any outfit. And Im trying to make a point to the weather that this cold is no longer acceptable! I don't think its working haha. This shirt was an instant hit with me so I know I will be transitioning it through all seasons. Thanks for following. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment