Monday, December 26, 2016

Bling











Hello loves! I hope that your Christmas was filled with love and happiness. How does it always come and go so fast? Today was back to work starting with a shoot with one of my favorite little boutiques. This week is a busy one but I'm excited to ring in the new year with a bang! This holiday inspired outfit was for Christmas but since I didn't get around to posting it in time, it would still be an amazing outfit for New Years! What are your plans? Derek and I aren't sure exactly what we are doing but I am ready to enter 2017 with him as my husband. Good things are coming this next year and I cant wait to improve in many areas! But back to this outfit. I have had this skirt for two years and it is still one of my favorites in my closet. I decided to pair it with some turquoise, a belt and black to give it the edge I was looking for! It easily became an outfit I love. And who says you have to just wear it during the holidays? I have worn it to weddings, church, events and many other places. Its the perfect amount of gold and sequins to make any occasion fab! This skirt has been sold out where I got it but I have tagged where you can find it! Thanks for following, love you all!

Top similar
Skirt here
Heels similar
Choker similar

3 comments: