Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Wood Watch




















Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! I have partnered up with Jord Watches to show you a Valentines gift for that special man in your life! I have had one of their watches since summer and it has to be my favorite watch I own and Derek immediately wanted one too. The watch that Derek is wearing is a part of their new Conway series and what I love about it is that it has stainless steel mixed in with the wood. Its a timeless piece that will last a lifetime. Derek has loved his so far and wears it almost every single day and because of its uniqueness, he is constantly getting people to ask where it is from! That special man of yours will love it too and I know it will become an instant favorite! With the day of love right around the corner we are giving one of my lucky followers a $100 e card that they can use towards a watch for themselves! And I am so excited to see who wins it because you are going to love all the options of watches you can choose from!

To enter simply click HERE and enter your information! And for those of you who enter but are not the winner, you will all get a $25 e card to use towards your purchase of a new watch! Whether its for you or that special man in your life, you are going to love what you choose! Thanks for following. I love you all! 


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! I have been dying to get my husband a new watch. This would be awesome! And you two are so cute!! I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete