Friday, February 10, 2017

That Self Love











Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! With Valentines coming up I really wanted to talk about something that is very special to me. Self love. With society today it is hard to be a women. Our bodies have to look a certain way, our hair has to be done, we have to wear makeup to be pretty, etc. Where taking care of ourselves is not a bad thing, we shouldn't demote ourselves because others think we should look a certain way. Self love is so important and I mean having love for even our flaws. We are all imperfectly perfect and that is ok. Us women need to have the courage and the confidence to be able to love everything that we are on the inside and the outside. Where there is no feeling like having someone love you unconditionally, we need to learn to do the same to not only ourselves but to other women. With how hard it is to be a woman we need to not judge and not gossip. We need to support and love. I was able to be a part of a Valentines Day shoot for Wight Gold and met some of the sweetest and strongest women I know. We made a little video for our followers that you can find over on Wight Golds website. I hope that you take from it that you are gorgeous no matter who you are. With Valentines Day lets not only spoil our men with love, but ourselves as well. I love you all!


makeup artist kelsey stirland
photographer makenzie jamias
videographer alyssa beseris

models/bloggers:










No comments:

Post a Comment