Monday, February 6, 2017

Humble












Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! Lately my favorite thing to do is find products that are natural and organic. Especially when it comes to the things that I am putting on my body. I came across Humble Brands deodorant and I knew that I needed to give it a try. They are made with 4 to 5 simple ingredients and are free of aluminum, alcohol, dyes, parabens and artificial bactericides. They have three different kinds that include unscented, lavender and cedar wood. I am all about natural and the least amount of chemicals my body consumes the better! They have just started a monthly subscription and for your first month it is only $1 and after that it is $8 per month. I think that is an amazing deal to get deodorant that is not only good for you and your skin but it is delivered straight to your door. My favorite out of the three has been lavender and the smell is to die for! Even Derek has been using them and is loving them as well. So if you are always looking for new products to try, I definitely recommend Humble. You will love them! Thanks for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment