Sunday, February 5, 2017

All that Floral










Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! You have all seen this dress before on the blog but I couldn't help but post it again! It has become one of my favorite dresses. Not just because of the floral print but the length is perfect and the fabric is the softest. Its literally to die for! I fee like I say that a lot haha but thats how I feel about everything that I own. I have had this dress since December and I have worn it so many times I cant keep count! And without fail every time I get girls asking where I got it, its that good! I love finding dresses that not only make me feel confident and sexy but dresses I know that I will wear over and over again. And lets be honest, its hard now a days to find dresses that are a decent length. And not to mention, this dress has pockets! I think they need to make more dresses and skirts with pockets because poor Derek is always putting my lip gloss or phone in his pockets haha. I have something amazing for you! Head on over to Wight Gold and use the code "LOVE" for 15% until February 7th! Happy shopping! Love you all!

Heels similar

No comments:

Post a Comment