Thursday, February 23, 2017

Velvet Sneakers

**Thanks to Jane for sponsoring this post












Hello loves! I hope that you are doing well and that your week has been amazing so far! It has been such great weather until yesterday when It started snowing and hasn't stopped. Im so ready for summer and am hoping that warmer weather comes as soon as possible! I have been starting to get my spring and summer wardrobe ready, so when I saw these sneakers on Jane I knew that I had to have them. My velvet obsession continues to grow and I am not even mad about it! During the summer sneakers, some jeans and a t-shirt are my go to look. Staying comfy and yet stylish without dying of too much heat. Especially with always being on the go, finding shoes that slip right on are a major bonus! And these are no exception. In fact they are my favorite sneakers that I own right now. They are super easy to put on, comfortable to wear and the velvet has me all heart eyed. 

I love shopping on Jane because everyday they add new amazing deals. So many things you are eyeing at those boutiques but don't want to pay the money, you can find them on Jane for a fraction of the cost. Seriously one of my absolute favorite places to shop! Unfortunately these sneakers are no longer one of their deals but I have linked a couple other places to get them! Thanks for following! Love you all xoxo

top similar
jeans similar
sneakers here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment