Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Back at it Again










Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well! I feel like a have been a little m.i.a from blogging lately. I started a new job, Derek is looking for a new one as well and on top of that I feel like my days are constantly busy. That theres no time in the day to get everything done that I need to get done! I am learning to find some balance. But anyways haha todays post is a look I wear more than I probably should. A good pair of converse, a leather jacket and some jeans. My go to outfit especially during fall and winter! And this hat is perfect. Wight Gold just released them yesterday and if I were you I would go grab every single color and style! Especially if you are like me and go days without washing your hair. Sometimes dry shampoo just doesn't cut it haha. So if you think bloggers look perfect all the time, think again! If only you guys saw me 90% of the time haha y'all would think I'm a big mess. But even on my days where I only want to wear comfy clothes, I try to throw something on to spice things up a bit and give it a little style. You can be cute, casual and comfy all at the same time. Feel like you are in pajamas but never actually going out in public in them! haha. And I promise that I will be better at blogging because I finally feel like life is slowing down at the right pace. Love you all and thank you for following! 



No comments:

Post a Comment