Monday, July 3, 2017

Crop top black & denim


Hello loves! Today I am talking about styling that little crop top black. I love wearing crop tops but I don't wear them when my belly can show, I have them to layer because it seems easier than having a bunch of fabric bunching up. And what better to pair with it than a denim dress? All these items are from Zaful and I am obsessed with the items they have and their prices! One trick to buying from them is to see the reviews on the items. Usually when looking for something on their site I will look for reviews. If there are none I will pass on the item but when there are reviews, those are the products I end up purchasing. You do wait awhile for the product but you definitely can't beat the prices. So if you have been looking at sites like Zaful, follow that simple step and it will help you get a good quality item. Plus how cute are those platform shoes? Perfect summer outfit that you could take into fall and pair with some boots! Always look for those key pieces that you can transition through the different seasons. I will be doing another blog post on some of the items that I have found, so stay tuned. Love you all!


1 comment: