Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Velvet

















Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well. We are half way through the week and I have never been more ready for the weekend to be here! Today we are heading down to Provo for a doctors appointment for Dereks knee. At out house its snowing like crazy so we escaped it until tonight. Todays post is about two of my loves in my closet, bell sleeves and velvet! Seriously I have never been more obsessed with other fashion trends then I have been with this two staples. Derek makes fun of me and says one day our house is going to be covered in velvet and I honestly cant disagree with him! Haha. The obsession is real. And I think these boots go perfectly with this bell sleeve top. One of my favorite outfits as of now, minus it being to cold to wear this on a regular basis! Anyone else want summer? Yeah me too! I am over the snow and the cold, probably why I only get dressed up for photo shoots. Haha. Oh the struggle. But if you don't have velvet or bell sleeves in your closet, I highly recommend you do. You definitely won't regret it because I mean, look at them! Timeless, classy and sophisticated. Plus I love the simplicity and yet pop they give to an outfit. My absolute favorite. Thanks for following! Love you all!

Denim similar
Boots similar


2 comments:

  1. girl those booties are amazing!!! I am obsessed with the velvet trend right now!

    ReplyDelete