Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Winter Feels













Hello loves! Has anyone else dreaded being in this snow and cold? It has been in the negatives at our house and I am over it. Bring me the sunshine and warmth! The only good thing about winter is the layers you wear to stay warm. Like this outfit. Furry sole boots, boot cuffs, long sleeve dress and the comfiest coat I own. Im layering it up for this outfit and loving it! I love the cool tones with the pop of black. You can never go wrong with neutrals! This dress has been one of my favorites and has been in my closet for a long time. I love the simplicity that comes with it and how each time I wear it, it has a different look depending on what I pair it with. This jacket is my all time favorite piece of clothing. If you know me I am obsessed with blankets, I have way too many for one person to buy haha. So when I got this jacket I immediately became obsessed and pretty much live in it when its cold! The cute little boot cuffs are from B Blissed Boutique and I love the extra pop they give to any boots. This right here is one of the perfect outfits for winter when going out. Im embracing more of my boho side lately and I'm completely digging it! This jacket is sold out where I got it but have linked where to get similar! Love you all and thanks for following!

Jacket here & here
Dress similar
Boot cuffs
Boots similar

No comments:

Post a Comment