Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Blush

















Hello loves! I hope that your week has been amazing so far! I wanted this blog post done earlier but my computer decided to not save all the photos edited and so I had to redo them. Thats just how it goes I guess haha. But todays post is about the cutest new shop called The Hive and it is ran by the cutest owner ever! With the cutest stuff ever. She has this dress and fish net socks in her shop and I died when I saw them. Actually I died when I saw everything that she has, and she is even about to release all of her adorable things for fall! I love that the layered look is back in style and I am determined to wear this dress through winter, its that good. haha. The blush is the perfect shade and the suede gives it an even better look. And I'm finally hopping on the fish net sock bang wagon haha and all I have to say is that they will be on repeat. Not sure if Derek is a huge fan but I will convince him! But if you haven't yet, head to her shop and check out all of her amazing products! You can get this dress in black right now and blush will be restocked soon! Keep an eye on their instagram and mine and we will let you know when it is! You won't be sorry if you waited for it because this dress is a must in everyones closets! Have a wonderful night lovelies! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your photos didn't save! I've been there, I feel you. But they came out really great and I love the darker, moodier exposure you have to them. Really, really pleasing and different. I'm glad you're hopping on the fishnet bandwagon because I'm so in love with them too this season, especially underneath ripped jeans! And I'll check out The Hive, thank you for sharing!

    Martina Pollard
    http://www.reverieofroses.com/
    martina@reverieofroses.com

    ReplyDelete