Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Leopard












Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well! The snow here has been a little ridiculous and is making this girl wish more than anything that it was summer! The snow is pretty and all but I'm over it and ready for some sun! This post is all about this leopard wrap and dress. Two of my favorite pieces I own. This gorgeous dress is from Wight Gold and I am obsessed. The fabric, the wrap in the front, the color. Such a gorgeous little black dress. And lucky for you, this dress just went live on her site yesterday! The leopard wrap gives the dress a vintage and timeless look that I absolutely love. I love the pop that fur gives to not only outfits or accessories but to the home as well. And whats even better is that this wrap is made with faux fur! Such a stunning piece that every girl needs in her closet. Aside from the leopard Royal Scout & Co has many other fur options to choose from! And you will not be disappointed. So before the snow disappears go and get you a wrap to keep you warm and add some style! Thanks for following. Love you all!

Wrap
Dress
Heels similar

No comments:

Post a Comment