Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tie Dye









Hello loves! I hope that you are all doing well! Im starting to get the winter blues. As much as the snow is pretty, Im ready for some sunshine and warm weather. Lets hope that it comes sooner than later! Todays post is a little of the fashion topic but I wanted to show you my favorite pillow I have ever owned. One of the funnest things being able to do since being married is decorating our place. We live in a condo that is already furnished (the only downfall) so we have tried making it our own. This pillow cover from She's Happy Design fits mine and Derek's style to a t. The navy tie dye mixed with the fur is perfection and I immediately fell in love with it. Its made its way to many different rooms in our house and fits in no matter where we put it. Because if you know me I am obsessed with anything home and fur, Im so obsessed with fur. But anyways haha if you are looking for new pillows, you will die over the ones they have. All you have to do is get a pillow insert and bam, you have the perfect pillow! We are renting our condo until September and we are hoping to be able to get our own house. Fingers crossed! When that time comes, bless Derek's heart because I will be going shopping happy. Especially for pillows! Haha. But I hope that your week is going great so far. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment