Monday, January 9, 2017

Workout Blues










Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well! Its Monday and I swear Im never ready for it. Todays post is all about braving the elements. Almost everyones new years resolution is to lose weight. This year I decided that whatever resolutions I was going to have I was going to make sure that they would be long term goals. Losing weight was at the top so I have turned it into lifting 6 days a week, doing cardio on top of it, limiting my soda and treat intake and even on my hardest of days to not skip! Its a lifestyle change that is going to be hard but so worth it in the end. Most of my days consist in me wearing workout clothes because I love the comfort that they give. Plus some of the workout clothing that has been coming out has been cuter than some of my clothes hanging in my closet haha. These leggings from B Blissed Boutique give this outfit the pop of color it needed and don't get me started on how they feel. They are lined with fleece, which I have started wearing layers to sweat a little more and these are perfect to do so. You guys I hate cardio, it literally feels like its going to kill me haha. But I have been doing it the past few weeks and can already start telling a difference in how I look and feel. One thing I plan on working on is taking my cardio outside and I cant wait to see what happens. Thanks for following along! Love you all!

Jacket similar
Leggings
Huarache's

1 comment:

  1. that nike jacket is amazing!!! need need need xoxo

    jess
    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete