Thursday, January 26, 2017

Boots with the Fur











Hello loves! Happy Friday-eve! Has anyone else caught the nasty bug thats going around? I feel a sickness coming and I am trying to stop it dead in its tracks! So why not share with you this pretty snow filled, boots with the fur wearing outfit? Im pretty sure we are going to have snow until summer and since it has been so cold these boots and boot cuffs have been on repeat! These cuffs are faux fur and are simply gorgeous. I want a blanket made out of this exact fur haha. But the amazing part is they can be paired with any boot of your choice and they sure do give them that extra oomph of style. All the heart eyes! I love simple outfits like this that with the right accessories you can have an outfit you would wear over and over again. 90% of the time I am in workout attire, but I have told myself that this year I will start dressing up more often. There was a time in my life where I went through a major tomboy phase and never wore a dress or skirt. Now they take up a majority of my closet. Learning to love my body and its curves and dresses sure show them off well! Girls strut your stuff. Nothing better than seeing all you beautiful people embracing who you are! Love you all and thanks for following!

Dress similar
Cardigan similar

No comments:

Post a Comment