Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Stripes & Floral












Hello loves! We are halfway through the week. I hope that this post finds you well! First I want to start by saying this top is amazing! The stripes, the floral print, the colors, everything about it. This is a timeless piece that can be paired with different accessories to create many different looks. My favorite thing is to find a piece of clothing that you know will always be in style, no matter how and when you wear it. All my life I have been obsessed with anything that had floral prints. So all the heart eyes with this top! Pairing it will bell bottoms, suede boots and this choker gives it a 70's vibe that I am loving. You already know my obsession with chokers, and this one from Sweet Sarai is no exception. I love the delicateness it brings with the burgundy and gold. A perfect piece for any outfit. Todays post is a short one but I want to say thank you for following! I love you all!

Top
Choker
Jeans similar
Bag similar
Boots

1 comment: