Monday, March 13, 2017

Denim










Hello loves! How is it Monday already? I swear they always sneak up on me. Mondays are my day off so Derek and I have gone to the gym and have been doing things around the house. Spring fever has kicked in and I am deep cleaning and going through everything. This weather Utah has been having these past few days has been amazing and I never want it to end! So Im breaking out all my spring and summer wardrobe and I am loving it. Especially loving this denim skirt. The length is perfect and its so easy to slip on and off, not to mention its super comfy. I cant wait to transition it into spring and summer and pair it with cute wedges and heels, maybe even some sneakers! If you are like Derek and I, newlyweds who spent way too much before they were married haha and are on a budget. Then you look for pieces that you can wear through all seasons and get many different outfits from. So you will definitely be seeing a lot more of this skirt! But hey thats ok because really you has money to constantly be shopping? I wish I did but Im here to help you change up your look with pieces you already have! And if you are loving this denim skirt as much as me, head on over to my Instagram to see how you can get 20% off at the cutest little boutique! Thanks for following!

top similar
choker similar
boots similar

1 comment:

  1. wow! I love your pics and those boots are gorgeous!! Love the look and feel of your blog as well!!!!
    slip ons

    ReplyDelete