Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Boho

















Hello loves! Happy Tuesday! I am so ready for this week to be over so that Christmas can be here already! Todays post Im bringing out more of my boho side. The slit, the color, the design, the length, this dress is dreamy and I am a little obsessed. Since we were shooting in what felt like -20 degree weather, I paired some big chunky boots with a hat to complete the look! I love the simplicity in this outfit and yet its one that I know I will wear over and over. Dresses have become a huge staple in my closet and I am always looking for ones that are unique and this dress is nothing short of that! The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it. Its a dress that makes me feel confident, and what woman doesn't want that? And you guys, I have been a little too obsessed with jewelry. I am always wearing either a choker, watch, earrings, ring, etc. I always feel like I cant get enough haha. The cute dainty ring on my finger, I'm in love. My favorite jewelry is what looks natural made. Crystals, geodes, turquoise...give me it all! And if you haven't tried the boho look. I highly recommend you do. Effortless style that keeps you comfy and yet looking fierce! And don't forget to get yourself this dress, you won't regret it. Thanks for following! Love you all. 

Hat similar


1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... prom dresses uk cheap

    ReplyDelete