Thursday, December 29, 2016

Winter Shoot















Hello loves! Happy Thursday! I hope that this post finds you well! I am so excited to share these photos with you! We had this shoot planned for months and it seemed one thing after another was trying to prevent this shoot from happening. From the skirts we were normally to wear not making it in time, photographers canceling to the weather being awful. Last minute we got my brother who is starting photography to take the pictures and I am so happy with how they turned out! Everyone starts somewhere and I am so dang proud of him for accomplishing his first major shoot. And can I say how much I love these two ladies? We met through blogging and have become the best of friends. They are gorgeous, sweet and the kindest girls that I am blessed to know. My favorite thing about blogging is bringing so many amazing people into my life that I never would have known. This shoot was normally planned as a Christmas shoot but I think it fits the whole winter theme. The outfits were are own but with the help of others collaborating, they were brought to life with gorgeous accessories. And I cant wait to continue doing shoots just like this. Thank you for following! I love you all!

Photographer:
Deston Anderson

Floral crowns:






No comments:

Post a Comment