Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fitness Wear














Hello loves! Its Thursday and I am so ready for the weekend! As most of you know 90% of the time I am in workout clothes. Derek and I use to lift 6 days a week before we got married and with life coming at us these past few months, we have majorly slacked on going to the gym. But for the past few weeks we have finally been able to get back to our old routine of lifting 6 days a week and it feels so good! With having skipped my muscle turned to fat and some weight gain happen especially in my torso. I have added cardio in on top of my lifting and I am starting to see some major improvement and results in doing so! So therefore I am always in workout clothes. I love the comfort that they bring and the confidence that comes along with them as well. And its a plus that companies are making workout attire so cute lately. This outfit is from Zobha and I am obsessed. You have seen one other outfit from them that I have posted on my blog and its my goal to own every single thing that they sell. The patterns, the designs, the fabric...everything they have is so good looking and very well made! And if you use code "ShelbyA30" at checkout you can receive 30% off your entire order! Head on over to their page and get you some new workout gear, makes you want to workout even more! Thanks for following! Love you all!

Sports Bra
Leggings
Nike Presto's
Baseball cap

1 comment:

  1. Couple of days ago has seen a great sale on women workout clothes. Bought few leggings and tank tops for my workout exercise. They are very comfy and flexible. Wearing them while workout makes me feel very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete