Friday, January 20, 2017

Mood













Hello loves! I hope this post finds you well! Todays post is short but I wanted to share with you this cute top from Miel Boutique. The fabric, the color, the cut on the shoulders, its perfect. I love the uniqueness that it has to it because many don't have these details. Its a shirt I easily become in love with and have worn it quite a few times because the biggest thing it is, is comfy! And if you know me I am all about comfort. So when I get dressed up comfort is a major staple in what I wear. And this choker. Guys its red with cut little furry pom poms. Obsessed! Ok with any choker really but I love this one and I love the pop that it gives to this outfit! Also do you ever have bad hair hairs so a bun or a ponytail is just gonna have to do? And my ponytails never turn out exactly how I want them to! Haha. But I am getting ready to be a guest judge for the Miss Teen and Miss Utah International Pageant! Wish me luck! Love you all and thanks for following! 

Jeans similar
Booties here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment