Friday, January 27, 2017

Velvet & Lace










Hello loves! Its finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! I feel like life has been and is going to continue being busy so whenever I can just lay around the house with Derek and binge watch Netflix, Im gonna do it! Haha. You guys should know by now my obsession with velvet. Its a problem I am willing to live with! This top and those boots are a dream. I love the colors together and they make for the perfect Valentines outfit! I have always been obsessed with velvet and suede in furniture until recently it has become a huge staple in my closet. I think I get made fun of for it more than I get compliments from my family haha. But thats ok! Im learning to get out of my comfort zone with fashion and I am surprised at the confidence it is giving me. The clothes I never thought I would wear have easily become my favorites. And this top and boots are no exception. Derek says he wouldn't be surprised if I slept with them at night. Haha the obsession is real with this one! When looking for the perfect Valentines outfit, throw on some velvet or suede. You will feel confident, look sexy (in a good way) and your significant other with approve! Thanks for following. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment