Monday, December 12, 2016

Edgy Holiday










Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well. How is it Monday already? The weekends never feel long enough. This week is a busy one with getting ready for Christmas next week! Who else hasn't done any shopping? I swore I was going to have it done a month before but here I am right before Christmas haha. Todays post is all about holiday wear with an edge. When I saw this skirt I just knew I had to have it! I have never owned any clothing in this color but I am obsessed. My black leather jacket is a staple in my wardrobe during the winter so I knew that I wanted to create a holiday inspired outfit using it. And this skirt was perfect. Pairing it will all black, this skirt gives the outfit the pop of color it needs. Edgy glam. Im seriously obsessed with this look and know that I will be wearing it as often as I can! It would be perfect for a New Years Eve look as well. When you are looking at clothing that you normally wouldn't wear, go for it! I have been wearing things lately I wouldn't have ever worn but told myself I need to get out of my comfort zone. And Im so glad that I did because the clothes I thought I would never wear have easily become my favorites! I have more holiday inspired outfits coming your way until Christmas and I am so excited about them. Have a goodnight and thank you for following! Love you all!

Top similar
Choker similar
Heels similar


No comments:

Post a Comment