Friday, December 23, 2016

Cobalt Blue














Hello loves! Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Can you believe its here already? This year has flown by so fast but I'm so ready to see what 2017 is going to bring! Its going to be a year of change and I am gonna make things happen! One of them being getting back into the gym 6 days a week. I have gained a good 10+ pounds and I am over it. Before summer I am going to loose the weight I have gained and finally get the muscle definition I have always wanted! I decided instead of waiting for the new year to start, Im gonna start right now! Derek and I have been getting back into the gym and I have even added cardio in. Guys I hate cardio haha absolutely hate it but I am doing it! My whole body has been so dang sore this week and honestly I love it. This workout attire is one of my favorite combinations. The colors, the details, the mesh, all of it. I am obsessed. 90% of the time I am in workout clothes so why not be cute while wearing them?! I have recently found a company and I am in love with all the clothing they sell. This sports bra and hoodie are from Zobha and I'm all heart eyes over here! If you are looking for some new gear, you definitely need to go look at what they have! And for my amazing followers you can get 30% off your order with the code "ShelbyA30" Happy shopping and thanks for following! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! This inspired me to get moving and not wait until the new year to get into shape! Let's get together soon and hit the gym hard! Such a cute workout outfit! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete