Friday, December 9, 2016

Camo











Hello loves! Its finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! Its been snowing like crazy up here in the valley, so weekend plans are still trying to be decided. What do you have planned? This post I wanted to go over how you don't always have to be buying new things to have style. This jacket I got two years ago and I am still obsessed with it. I feel that camo and green jackets will always be in style no matter what year it is. These jeans I bought in the summer which I am obsessed with! Clearly since they are like the only ones that fit me good right now haha. And these boots I got last year and are just as cute as they were when I first bought them. The only part of this outfit that is new is the amazing choker. Isn't it so pretty? I love it! Point being that no matter what is in your closet or how long you have had it, you can always make it come back in style! With being newly weds, I can't go shopping like I use to so taking pieces I already have and making different outfits is what Im big on! Don't feel like you always have to be spending money because style isn't whats in season, its what you do with it! Have a good weekend and thanks for following! I love every single one of you!

Jacket similar
Boots similar


No comments:

Post a Comment