Monday, May 1, 2017

Dig your roots














Hello loves! The weekend is over and its Monday. Today Derek had orientation for work so I was left home. I cleaned, did laundry, we went to the gym, made dinner and now we are bumming it on the couch. But guys, I am shocked its May already. Like how is this year going by so fast?! Im really hoping that the April showers are done for a minute and the May flowers start popping up. But anyways haha I am in love with this top. I am born and raised in Utah and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. We live up in the heart of the mountains and our views are amazing. Theres something so refreshing being in some place where you can see every star at night, hear birds chirping instead of cars and not constantly being surrounded by people. Wearing this shirt always has be thinking of the song dig your roots by florida georgia line. And if you haven listened to it, you need to! Such an amazing song and what they say couldn't be anymore true of how we should all feel about where our roots are planted. So no matter where you are from, get this shirt for your home state, blast dig your roots and reminisce in the good old days. 

Derek and I have become those people that want to be in bed early every night. We are so boring its almost pathetic haha but you can never go wrong getting into a nice comfy bed, watching some netflix and cuddling your smoking hot husband haha. Derek is training for work in salt lake for the next two days so he is staying at his families house in Lehi. It will be the first time not sleeping with him since we have been married and Im dreading it. Because Im a baby haha. But loves I'm so grateful for you all. Thanks for following!

dress similar
choker similar
booties other colors


1 comment:

  1. Love the cute shirt and your blog! Where in Utah are you at, I lived in South Jordan for awhile... my husband and I love it there!

    https://positivelyposie.com/

    ReplyDelete