Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Sporty Chic










Hello loves! I hope that this post finds you well. We are half way through the week and I am so excited for Christmas to be here! Todays post I wanted to mix sporty with chic. Since I am always in work out clothes, I try to incorporate it when getting dressed to go out. Nike is one of my favorite sports wear, I can never go into a nike store and not get something. I am that obsessed. Even on the days I am not at the gym I am most likely wearing workout clothes. So I decided to pair this nike shirt with a tulle skirt to give comfort and yet unique style. My favorite thing about fashion is mixing things that you normally don't think would go together and yet they become the perfect outfit. So for all you ladies out there who are like me and are in workout clothes 90% of the time, this is for you! haha. It could also be a holiday outfit for when you don't feel like getting too glammed up. Don't be afraid to go for different! Love you all. Thanks for following!

Heels similar

1 comment: