Saturday, October 8, 2016

Floral Print Booties & Bell Sleeves














Hello lovelies! I hope that your weekend is off to an amazing start! This post today is all about my new obsession, bell sleeves. Bell sleeves have become a huge staple in my wardrobe. From shirts, to dresses to even pants. I love the look that bell sleeves bring to a piece of clothing. Its graceful and elegant and adds character to any outfit. This shirt isn't your typical bell sleep and I am absolutely obsessed with it. Another huge staple in my wardrobe is floral print and booties. Put the two together and you get the cutest pair of booties your eyes have ever seen! I got these last year around this time of year and luckily they have been brought back this year to a few boutiques. I wear them all the time and get the sweetest compliments. I love finding pieces that many people don't have but I know that I will hold onto for a very long time. Don't be afraid to experiment with your wardrobe! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thanks for following! 

Top (in store) Similar
Bag (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment