Thursday, October 20, 2016

That Hunter Green Love














Hello lovelies! I hope that your Thursday has been going well! Its almost the weekend and I am doing a little happy dance. It feels like this week has dragged on and on. But on a brighter note, this post is all about Shop Stevie and her cute reps she now has! Shop Stevie recently started taking reps so when something goes out of stock on her website, you can contact any of her reps and get it! I have contemplated becoming a rep for sometime and I love all the girls who are going for it and rocking it. Shop Stevie has such cute stuff all the time and I swear I'm a weekly buyer! Her clothes are modest yet compliment any woman who wears them. I got this dress from Jennsine one of Shop Stevies reps. She has been so fun to work with and she is the biggest sweetheart. The moment I got this dress I fell in love! I honestly feel like I say that with all my dresses but I just can't help it, dresses have become a huge part of my wardrobe! And you can never go wrong with a dress that has pockets! Seriously my favorite thing. And don't get me started on my booties that I put with the dress, ok I'm just obsessed with this whole outfit! Haha. If you haven't checked out Shop Stevie, you need to! And if there is an item that you want that is no longer available...Jennsine is your girl! Just throwing this out there, this dress would be perfect for a Christmas party! Huge thank you to all of you for following me! I love you guys! xo

*Thank you Jennsine with Shop Stevie for sponsoring this post

No comments:

Post a Comment