Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Flowy Top's & Chokers











Hello beautiful people! I hope that your Tuesday has been wonderful. Todays post is all about this amazing top. Lately I am on a comfy kick. Anything that is soft, comfy and cute ends up in my closet. Since I am in workout clothes 90% of the time, I like to stay comfy even when dressing up! When Derek and I were in California for our honeymoon we went shopping I can't even tell you how many times. In one of the malls was my favorite store and I finally got to go in person instead of ordering online. Windsor Store has easily become a place where I buy most of my clothing. Even my bridesmaids dresses came from them! What I love about them is that they keep up with the latest trends, have so many things to choose from and its so affordable! My flats and top are both from Windsor and I'm completely obsessed. This blouse has to be the softest blouse I own and I love how flowy and elegant it looks. Definitely worth my impulse buying spree! If you have not yet checked out Windsor, you need to and get yourself this top! Thanks for following! 

Pants (sold out) Similar
Flats (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment