Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Chokers & Floral










Happy Wednesday loves! We are officially half way through the week! I don't know about you but it feels that this week has been going by way too fast not giving me enough time to get everything done that I need to. Im ready for a vacation somewhere on a beach! This post will be short and sweet today because laundry calls. A cute girl I went to school with just recently started her own boutique called Wight Gold. She has the cutest stuff and I am so excited for her to be following her dreams. I saw this dress on her website and I knew that I had to have it! The color and the floral print are perfect for fall and lets talk about the length. Either dresses are way too short on me or way too long that Im stepping on them. The length on this dress is perfect so that its not blowing up in the wind or when you sit down you don't have to keep tugging at it. I am obsessed with this dress! And lucky for you she is having a sale all week where everything in her boutique is 25% off! And check back on my Instagram later today for a giveaway! Happy shopping to cure those its not Friday blues! 

*Thanks to Wight Gold for sponsoring this post

Choker similar

No comments:

Post a Comment