Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Blue's
















Its Monday and this post seems fitting! I hope that your week is off to a good start! When Derek and I went to St. George with my family, we went up to Snow Canyon to take some pictures! I absolutely love the contrast of the white rock with this blue skirt. I have always been obsessed with Free People but haven't been able to justify spending the the money. I love how Nordstrom Rack carries Free People. Its the first rack I go to every single time. There is just something about their clothes thats unique, boho and always catches your eye. And never be afraid to wear bold and bright colors. I am all for neutrals but sometimes its fun to have a little pop in your wardrobe! Blues have started to become a big staple in my closet and I am loving it! Im also loving how amazing Derek is for always being a part of photo shoots, even if he really doesn't want to be haha. Don't let the Monday blues get to you this week. Thanks for following loves! 

Top (sold out) Similar
Flats (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment