Monday, October 17, 2016

Cinnamon Love












Hey lovelies! I hope that this post finds you having a great Monday! I have been branching out in colors that I normally wouldn't wear and I absolutely love the color on this dress! The cinnamon color really plays off with my hair and I love how they compliment each other. I normally would never wear orange but the moment I got this dress and put it on I was in love. I need to break away from all my neutrals (even though you can never go wrong with neutrals) and make my closet a little bit more colorful! I love the fit of this dress and how it looks like its two different pieces. The ribbed design and the comfort of the dress, make this a dress you can wear all day without ever feeling uncomfortable. I have a feeling I will be wearing it to church and many other events. If you go to Journey Fives Instagram you can get this dress $28 shipped! Love finding affordable pieces that look this good. Well today I am off to cleaning the house, laundry and working. Yay for Monday's! Haha Thanks for following! xo

Booties Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment