Friday, October 14, 2016

Green Stripes & Peplum












Late night blogging brought to you by Derek watching his second love, BYU football and snuggling up to the fire. I hope that your weekend has been off to an amazing start! Our day has consisted of going up to Snowbasin and taking some pictures with my cute cousin. One of the things I love doing is finding new and beautiful places to take pictures. The colors of the trees were breathtaking and the cooler weather with the cloud cover was amazing. Not to mention we saw a huge moose. Love my little valley I get to call home. But anyways haha I wanted to do this post to tell you how obsessed I am with this dress! The moment I saw Ella Bloom Boutique post it on their instagram, we drove all the way from Eden to Lindon just to get it! But lucky for you they now have their website up and running and their pieces are to die for! I love the collar, the buttons, the strips, the color and the ruffles. I love this dress so much and find myself reaching for it in my closet way too many times. Its just one of those dresses that you feel comfortable in and yet feel oh so cute haha. Pair it with some heels, boots or your favorite pair of converse to give it endless looks. This dress is not on Ella Blooms website and I believe they are sold out in store, so I have linked it at the only other boutique I have been able to find it! Have a wonderful weekend filled with amazing adventures. Thanks for following!

Shoes (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment