Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wide Leg Pants = Life










Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday! Todays post is all about these amazing pants from eShakti. eShakti is an amazing clothing website that lets you either pick the normal sizes of s, m, l, xl, etc. or you can have the clothes custom made to better fit your shape! It was fun getting to measure myself and have them make these pants fit this big booty Judy haha. Lately with lifting 6 days a week, its hard to find pants that truly fit me. Especially since always having big thighs and booty, no pant ever fits me good around the waist. These are my first pair of pants that fit everywhere and I don't feel the need to constantly be pulling them up! eShakti has clothing ranging from tops, to dresses, to skirts to pants. They have a wide variety and you are bound to find something you love! These wide legs had me all heart eyes and I knew that I had to get them. The pattern, the fit, the color and the legs turn these into the perfect pair of fun and enclitic pants. I have been doing some major going out of my comfort zone with my closet and I am absolutely loving it! I have also linked a few other items that I am swooning over on their website! Im off to have lunch with my momma! We are almost through the week, hang in there! Thanks for following!

*Thanks to eShakti for sponsoring this post

Favorites: herehereherehere

Top Similar
Heels Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment