Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Take Me to the Beach












There was a time growing up where all I wanted to do was wear dresses and skirts. Then the tomboy phase came and my mom couldn't get me to wear a one even if she bribed me! Now my closet is filling up with all the cutest and comfiest dresses and skirts I can find. And I absolutely love this dress! This is a dress I can see myself taking on our honeymoon and wearing it to the beach. It gives me that vibe of that I shouldn't be in Utah and instead being somewhere where there is ocean. Hannah the owner of Nelipot Boutique is the sweetest soul and just started her boutique with such cute pieces, this dress being one of them! If you haven't shopped from her, you need to! But I hope you all had an amazing holiday and are recovering just fine from all the sweets you probably ate! Now lets hope this week goes by fast so we can get to the weekend and I can have a diet coke! Thanks for following! xoxo

FreeBird Botties (In Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment