Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stars & Stripes















You guys, I am obsessed with this shirt! I come from a family who is very patriotic and dressing up for the 4th every year is normal for us. But this year I decided to go all out and get two shirts I will be wearing tomorrow, this being one of them! And I don't even care, I will be wearing them all year round cause I love them that much! What are your plans for the 4th? We will be doing the Huntsville parade, hanging out in the park and then later that night dancing and watching the fireworks in the park! I have never spent a 4th of July anywhere else but in Huntsville and I can't imagine ever celebrating it anywhere else! If any of you will be in Hunstville and you see me, come and say hi! Have a wonderful Sunday! xoxo

Sandals (sold out) Similar
Jeans (old) Similar
Bangle (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment