Friday, July 22, 2016

Beachy Vibes
















I am obsessed with this dress! It was one of those buys where I put it into my cart and thought "Shelby you really don't need this." After about 10 minutes of staring at my computer and debating if I should or shouldn't get it, it is now hanging in my closet! Haha. This dress and shoes are both from Shop Amara and I am currently wishing I could have all of their cute stuff! A girl can dream right? This outfit gives me some heavy beachy vibes and I am so ready to be somewhere by the ocean! And isn't this towel the perfect accessory to take with? When I first saw it there was no way it was a towel, to me it looked like a blanket. Well it has easily become my favorite thing ever! Cute, functional and I can't wait to take it to the beach or pool and even have it as decoration in our house! I am voting you all need one and you should get one in every color they have, they are that good! I hope that your guys week was a good one! Mine was busy to say the least and on Sunday we are heading to Colorado for a week. Probably not the smartest thing to do before the wedding, but we could definitely use a vacation! Happy Fri-yay loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment