Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sunday Style





















We had way too many pictures from this shoot that I absolutely loved but posting them all on here with my slow internet would have taken hours! But Derek is always taking pictures with me and I love how involved he gets, cause lets face it many men wouldn't do photo shoots every week! My blog post today is about our Sunday style. Derek only has about three ties that he wears over and over again for church. So when I came across Dapper I just knew I needed to start Derek a tie collection! And what woman doesn't love their man all dressed up?! Dressing Dapper just launched last month and I love their ties, especially because they are skinny ties! Which Derek loves as well! Not only are they good to wear to church but your man can wear them to work, weddings or any formal event! If your man is always looking for new ties, I would definitely get him one if not all from Dapper! And I can't go without talking about this dress! Im all sorts of googly eyes over it because I am obsessed! With the fit, the colors, the floral...this dress I will be wearing anywhere and everywhere! Especially with these shiny gold heels. What more could a girl want?! Have a wonderful night loves! xoxo 

Dress (sold out) Similar
Heels (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment