Friday, July 1, 2016

White Chucks












The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays! And this year it means just a little more. It was my dads favorite holiday. I remember growing up every year my dad would take us to go get fireworks and we would always do them the night before and then the 4th was dedicated to the parade, the park, dancing and fireworks. Such amazing memories that I will cherish forever. When I wore this outfit I was thinking for the night of when there is dancing in the park and when we lay on our blankets with the fireworks shooting right above us. This is mine and Dereks third 4th together and we are also spending it with our friends Charissa and Kimball! Who she also my amazing photographer! But I know I have said it way too many times but jumpers seriously are my jam! I have posted this one already but wearing it with my converse (dang daniel, back at it again with the white converse) and levi jacket gives it life! Im obsessed. I have 3 more 4th inspired outfits coming at you, so stay tuned! Its finally Friyay! xoxo

Jean Jacket (old) Similar
Jumper (Infinite Bleu Boutique) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment