Thursday, July 28, 2016

Perfect Shade of Blue







One day closer to Friday! I am so ready to get home and get working on making sure everything is ready for the wedding! Its coming so quick and I can hardly wait! While having a busy schedule lately I have gone for comfort. 90% of the time I am in my workout clothes, hair in a bun or pony and no makeup. So when getting dressed up I still want to feel comfortable so that by the end of the day I don't feel miserable. Big booty Judy over here can barely squeeze into jeans haha! I love the sophistication of a flowy top, and this one is no exception! The fabric, the ruffles and the flowers...I am obsessed! Not to mention it is the perfect shade of blue. And you all should know I am obsessed with these booties by now! Jeffrey Campbell inspired without spending the price? Yes please!! I can't tell you how tempted I have been to buy more than just my one pair! But I know Derek wouldn't be too happy haha. Well we are off on another day of exploring Breckenridge and Frisco Colorado! Thanks for following! xoxo

*Thanks to Shop My Sisters Closet for sponsoring this post

Jeans (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment