Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bandana Love















I am OBSESSED with this shirt! I have been slowly buying it in every color that they have. It feels so dang soft and you would never know it until you felt it. Love it! And can I just say how excited I am that bandanas are making a comeback. I use to wear my grandpas bandanas growing up and loved them, so have them be in style again is making my heart happy! You guys have seen these bell bottoms before. When lifting 6 days a week and your legs are getting bigger, you start to not fit in any of your pants except for the ones that stretch! And these pants are being worn probably more than they should cause this girl doesn't want to have to go buy all new pants just yet! Haha. But I am all for not having to buy new clothing all the time and wearing what you do have in many different styles! And this is one of my new favorite outfits and the bandana just completes it. If you can't find an old bandana laying around, you definitely need to go get yourself one! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thank you so much for following. xoxo

Jeans (old) Similar
Wedges (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment