Monday, July 11, 2016

All About Those Neutrals


















Life has been awfully crazy lately with wedding planning, working and working on things for the blog. In just a little over a month Derek and I will be married! I can't believe how fast the engagement  has gone but I am so ready to be Mrs. Bayles. This Saturday we are doing our bridals/formals/first look and I cannot wait to see Derek's face when he see's me in my dress! And then next weekend we are leaving for Colorado for Derek's family reunion. I don't think life is going to be slowing down anytime soon! With all the hustle and bustle I want to be comfortable but still look stylish, and thats why I absolutely love this dress! Its a dress that is simple, feels like you are wearing pajamas but still looks so cute! Dress it up or dress it down, it looks good no matter the occasion! Also with getting ready and running around, 99.9% of the time my hair ends up in a bun or a ponytail. I hate wearing hair ties on my wrists for the fact that my wrists are tiny and the hair ties cut off my circulation. These hair tie bracelets from Bela Bracelets are so practical and dress up any outfit! But my late night blogging is brought to you by me not wanting to do laundry! I hope your week has started off on the right track! Love you all. xoxo

Bracelets HereHereHere
Dress (old) Similar
Heels (in stores) Similar
Hat On Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment