Friday, July 8, 2016

Pink Love















With becoming a fashion blogger I absolutely love working with companies that are jut starting up! Sarah and Even own Shop Sevan and they are truly the sweetest people. Their clothes are darling and working with them is so much fun! And this pink skirt is so dreamy, I just knew it had to be in my closet! Dress it up or dress it down, its just the cutest skirt! With coverage and comfort its perfect to wear anywhere and everywhere. My closet is slowly being overtaken by pretty skirts and dresses and I am not mad about it! This shirt and heels are from Shop Stevie, another shop that I am clearly obsessed with! I love simplicity because sometimes the more simple the cuter it can be. This outfit I would wear for date night and just change the heels for flats or sandals! So maybe I can talk Derek into going out this weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for following! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment